THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
The Nordic Noir Film Club is proud to present their first ever screening and we have 3 pairs of tickets to give away! Nordic Noir's first screening will be for the forthcoming edge-of-your-seat thriller False Trail.
The event will also feature a Q&A session with Swedish Noir hero, Rolf Lassgård.
It's been fifteen years since Erik was forced to leave the Norrland Police Department. Since then he has become the National Murder Commission's best interrogator.
When Erik's boss orders him back to his home town to solve a brutal murder, he hesitantly returns as the thought of going back stirs up unpleasant memories.
What at first appears to be a simple murder soon proves to be something much more complicated.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, just answer the following question;
Which detective series did Rolf Lassgård star in?
a) The Killing
c) The Bridge
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will be held at Release on Friday the 5th of October at 7.30pm, followed by a Q&A with Rolf Lassgård.
False Trail is released across UK cinemas from December 14
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Screening takes place at Release, at Courthouse Doubletree by Hilton, 19-21 Great Marlborough St, W1F 7HL, London on Friday, 5 October 2012 at 19:30 (BST).
- This competition closes on October 3rd
- Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.