To celebrate the release of new Jennifer Lawrence thriller House at the End of the Street on September 21, we're giving you the chance to get your hands on a great TIMEX watch!
Elissa (Jennifer Lawrence) and her mother (Elisabeth Shue) move to a new town only to find that they are living next door to a house where a young girl murdered her parents. Locals claim that the girl mysteriously vanished after the incident, but as Elissa becomes close to the girl's brother (Max Thieriot), she learns that a dark and terrible secret still lurks within those walls and this sinister story of murder is far from over.
One winner will get a TIMEX Central Park Weekender watch, plus they and four runners-up will all receive an exclusive House at the End of the Street vest top.
To be in with a chance of winning, take a look at these below stills from the film, lettered A through D from top to bottom, and put them into the order you think they happen chronologically in the film!
Email your guess order to: email@example.com
- Competition will close on 28 September 2012
- Open to UK residents only.
- Prize for the main winner one TIMEX Central Park Weekender watch and one House at the End of the Street vest top.
- Prize for each of four winners is a House at the End of the Street vest top.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The winner will be picked at random from all correct entries and contacted by email. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified of their win, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Winner's name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.