THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the release of Killing Them Softly, starring Brad Pitt, in cinemas Sept 21st, we're giving away ten pairs of cinema vouchers - read on to find out more!
Two petty criminals - who think they have a no-risk plan - are recruited to rob a high stakes, Mob-protected poker game causing the local criminal economy to collapse. Brad Pitt plays Jackie Cogan, the enforcer hired to track down the culprits and restore order, in his own unique way.
Killing Them Softly also features Richard Jenkins, (The Visitor), James Gandolfini (The Sopranos), Ray Liotta (Goodfellas), Scoot McNairy (Monsters), Ben Mendelsohn (Animal Kingdom) and Vincent Curatola (The Sopranos).
Killing Them Softly is written for the screen and directed by Andrew Dominik (The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford), and is based on George V. Higgins novel, Cogan's Trade.
For your chance to win a pair of Odeon cinema vouchers*, just answer the following question;
Which Australian film was Andrew Dominik's directorial debut?
a) The Castle
b) Animal Kingdom
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Restrictions apply to available cinemas - see terms and conditions
Copyright © 2012 Cogans Film Holdings, LLC
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents excluding households of employees of Orange, Entertainment Films Distributors and anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- The closing date of the competition is 28/09/2012
- By entering this competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
- Ten winners will win a pair of Odeon cinema vouchers.
- The Odeon cinema vouchers may be used to admit the authorized bearer to view any advertised performance of a film showing at any Odeon, UCI or thefilmworks cinema in the UK and ROI excluding the following cinemas; Camden, Covent Garden, Kensington, Leicester Square, Leicester Square Mezzanine, Marble Arch, Panton Street, Swiss Cottage, Tottenham Court Road, Wardour Street & West End. The tickets will expire on 1st September 2013.
- The competition winner will be notified either by telephone or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternatives will be offered. All prizes are subject to availability.
- Only one entry per household is permitted.
- No purchase necessary.
- We will only hold your details for as long as is necessary to carry out this draw.
- No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted.
Promoter: Orange Orange Digital Ltd, The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London W2 1AG