To celebrate the release of Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! on 23 November, we have teamed up with Wish.co.uk to offer you the chance to win an amazing Pop Taster Experience!
This Christmas, the unforgettable pupils of St Bernadette's are back in Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger - in cinemas from 23 November. This year the energetic class have their hearts set on competing in the National choir contest A Song For Christmas.
But with the headmistress not in favour of the plan, new class teacher Mr Peterson (David Tennant) has his hands full trying to curb the enthusiasm of the kids, not to mention Mr Poppy (Marc Wootton).
The Pop Taster Experience is perfect for aspiring pop stars with dreams of being on stage!
The winner will receive an exhilarating 1 hour recording session, where they will sit down with a recording engineer and pick out the backing track to a favourite song.
They will then sing their chosen song in a professional booth and, when the perfect track has been recorded and digitally mastered, be presented with a high-quality CD of their song to keep forever!
Wish.co.uk sells life-changing experience days ranging from driving days to short breaks. Every order comes with free and fast delivery. For more information, head over to Wish.co.uk experience days.
For your chance of winning, just answer the following question:
What is the name of the national choir contest that St Bernadette's wants to take part in?
A. The Xmas Factor
B. A Song For Christmas
C. School Kids Have Talent
D. Kids Fame Academy
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address, to email@example.com
Nativity 2: Danger in The Manger, at cinemas everywhere from 23 November, is a laugh out loud Christmas classic that families everywhere will fall in love with.
FIND OUT MORE www.facebook.com/NativityFilm
Terms and conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition closes on November 30th
- Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Orange. Orange's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.