To celebrate the release of On The Road on October 12, the long awaited, quintessential road movie and vibrant song of freedom from acclaimed director Walter Salles, we are offering you the chance to win a Kindle Touch!
We've also got 5 copies of the book and signed posters for runners-up.
After the death of his father, Sal Paradise (Sam Riley), an aspiring New York writer, meets Dean Moriarty (Garrett Hedlund), a young and dangerously seductive ex-con. They hit it off immediately.
Determined not to get trapped in a narrow life, the two friends burn their bridges and hit the road: thirsting for freedom, they discover the world, others and themselves.
For your chance to win, just answer the following question;
Who is the director of On The Road?
a) Paul Thomas Anderson
b) Derek Cianfrance
c) Walter Salles
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the film go to www.ontheroadmovie.co.uk or facebook.com/ontheroadmovie
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition closes on October 25th
- Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.