THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the impending release of briliant teen drama The Perks of Being a Wallflower, we're giving you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to a gala screening of the film attended by Emma Watson!
On Wednesday 26th September, you could be the lucky winner, joining Emma and co-star Logan Lerman (tbc) on the red carpet in London at a screening of their new film.
Here's the official synopsis and you can check out the new trailer below;
A funny and touching coming-of-age story based on the beloved best-selling novel by Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a modern classic that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up.
Starring Logan Lerman (The Three Musketeers), Emma Watson (Harry Potter), Ezra Miller (We Need to Talk About Kevin) and Paul Rudd, The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a moving tale of love, loss, fear and hope-and the unforgettable friends that help us through life.
For your chance to win, just answer the following the question:
Who plays Charlie's English teacher in The Perks of Being a Wallflower?
a) Seann William Scott
b) Jason Biggs
c) Paul Rudd
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
We've also got some exclusive merchandise (see below) to give away to three runners-up!
The Perks of Being a Wallflower in cinemas October 3rd.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition closes on October 15th
- Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.