THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the release of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's new fast paced action movie Premium Rush, Sony Pictures UK giving readers a chance to win a pair of noise-cancelling wireless headphones - great for when you're on the move!
Premium Rush is at cinemas from 14th September.
Dodging speeding cars, crazed cabbies, open doors, and eight million cranky pedestrians is all in a day's work for Wilee (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), the best of New York's agile and aggressive bicycle messengers. It takes a special breed to ride the fixie - super lightweight, single-gear bikes with no brakes and riders who are equal part skilled cyclists and suicidal nutcases who risk becoming a smear on the pavement every time they head into traffic.
But a guy who's used to putting his life on the line is about to get more than even he is used to when a routine delivery turns into a life or death chase through the streets of Manhattan. When Wilee picks up his last envelope of the day on a premium rush run, he discovers this package is different. This time, someone is actually trying to kill him.
For your chance to win a pair of Sony RF865RK Wireless headphones, just answer the following question;
Who plays the cop on Wilee's trail in Premium Rush?
a) Tom Hardy
b) Bruce Willis
c) Michael Shannon
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address, to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition closes on September 21st
- Sony Pictures UK and Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.