THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Steven Spielberg and executive producer George Lucas' unforgettable Raiders of the Lost Ark is released for an exclusive one-week engagement in select IMAX cinemas beginning September 21, 2012.
To celebrate the IMAX exclusive release of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark we are offering you the chance to win an exclusive poster of the film - signed by none other than Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg. Our winner, and 4 runners up, will also receive a copy of the film on Blu-ray.
The cinematic classic that introduced the world to Indiana Jones is ready to embark on a new adventure when director Steven Spielberg and executive producer George Lucas' unforgettable Raiders of the Lost Ark is released for an exclusive one-week engagement in select IMAX cinemas beginning September 21, 2012.
For your chance to win a signed Raiders of the Lost Ark poster, just answer the following question;
Who played Marion Ravenwood in Raiders of the Lost Ark?
a) Kate Capshaw
b) Alison Doody
c) Karen Allen
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
The film has undergone a complete restoration for the IMAX exclusive one-week release and subsequent debut on Blu-ray, released October 8. Tickets will be available from Friday 24 August at www.odeon.co.uk and www.cineworld.co.uk
"When I saw the stunning quality of the picture and heard the enhanced sound in an IMAX theatre, I was quite literally blown away and hope that audiences will enjoy the experience as much as I did," said Spielberg.
"We are honoured to present all the excitement of Indiana Jones in a way it's never been experienced before - IMAX," said Greg Foster, Chairman & President, IMAX Filmed Entertainment.
"We look forward to celebrating this iconic film with long-time fans as well as a new generation of moviegoers."
The IMAX release of Raiders of the Lost Ark will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience with proprietary IMAX DMR (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
Under the supervision of Spielberg and renowned sound designer Ben Burtt, Raiders of the Lost Ark has been meticulously restored with careful attention to preserving the original look, sound and feel of the iconic film for its highly-anticipated release on Blu-ray as part of INDIANA JONES: The Complete Adventures.
Every extraordinary exploit of world-renowned, globetrotting hero Indiana Jones finally comes home in sparkling high definition on October 8, 2012 from Lucasfilm Ltd. and Paramount Home Media Distribution. In addition to all of the thrilling adventures, the set features seven hours of fascinating bonus material, including a brand new two-part documentary entitled On Set with Raiders of the Lost Ark - From Jungle to Desert and From Adventure to Legend. Featuring nearly an hour of rarely seen footage from the set of the film and archival interviews with Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Harrison Ford, this captivating piece transports fans back to where the legend began.
Odeon Gateshead Metro Centre
Odeon Liverpool One
Odeon Swiss Cottage
© 2012 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition closes on October 3rd
- Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Lucasfilm, Indiana JonesTM and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. TM & © Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.