To celebrate the release of Shadow Dancer, at cinemas August 24 (cert 15), we have teamed up with Paramount Pictures UK to offer you the chance of winning a pair of tickets to the UK Premiere on August 13th in London.
In 1990s Belfast, Colette McVeigh who has been an active member of the IRA alongside her brothers and husband, is arrested in an aborted bombing attempt in London. Colette is given two choices: talk and see her children again, or stay silent and spend the rest of her life watching them grow up from behind the bars of a prison cell.
Unwillingly she is led to betray her past by her young MI5 handler, David Ryan, who always knew where his loyalties lay.
Based on the novel by Tom Bradby, Shadow Dancer stars Andrea Riseborough and Clive Owen.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the UK premiere, just answer the following question;
Who directed Shadow Dancer?
a) James Marsh
b) Kevin McDonald
c) Tony Gilroy
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name, contact number and address to email@example.com
Find out more at www.paramountpictures.co.uk
© Shadow Dancer Rights Limited/ BBC/ The British Film Institute/ Wild Bunch 2012
Terms and conditions
1. This draw is open to UK residents only excluding employees or agents of Orange, Paramount Pictures or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Closing date for entries is August 9th
4. The prize is two tickets to the UK Premiere of Shadow Dancer on August 13th at the Cineworld, Haymarket.
5. The first prize winner will be notified to check their availability and if they cannot attend or cannot be reached on contact another name will be drawn. Paramount Pictures are under no obligation to pick a second replacement winner.
6. Winners will be notified via email or telephone. The sending of an email to the email address registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.
7. The Promoter has the right to select an alternative winner if:
a. a winner is ineligible to enter the competition;
b. the Promoter is unable to reach a winner within 24 hours of the closing date for entries if a prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
c. the winner is under 18 and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish their child to receive a prize;
d. the Promoter does not receive confirmation of the winner's address and/or parental consent within 7 days of any request;
e. the Promoter does not receive from the winner all documentation required in connection with the prize within the deadline notified by the Promoter;
f. a winner is unavailable on any specific date or dates notified at the time of entry
8. At least one of the attendees must be over 18 yrs and both attendees must comply with the certification restrictions of the film.
9. Paramount Pictures cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event the winner will receive tickets to another Paramount Pictures film premiere, of which date, time and location will be specified by Paramount Pictures.
10. These prizes are non-transferable, non-fundable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes cannot be sold on to a 3rd party. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Recording equipment may be taken off you and put into safe possession whilst you are in the screening room.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes all other costs including but not limited to accommodation, travel/transportation costs including but not limited to car hire, UK transfers, ground transportation, parking costs, any inoculation and/or vaccination costs, hotel supplementary charges, excursions, water sports, spa treatments, telephone calls, room service, mini-bar goods, alcohol, programmes, souvenirs, incidental costs, taxes and any insurance, including but not limited to travel and medical insurance, unless otherwise stated.