Gripping thriller Shadow Dancer (15) hits the screen on August 24th and we're giving you the chance to win your very own private screening of the film!
Synopsis: Set in 1990s Belfast, Colette McVeigh who has been an active member of the IRA alongside her brothers and husband, is arrested in an aborted bombing attempt in London. Colette is given two choices: talk and see her children again, or stay silent and spend the rest of her life watching them grow up from behind the bars of a prison cell. Unwillingly she is led to betray her past by her young MI5 handler, David Ryan, who always knew where his loyalties lay. Based on the novel by Tom Bradby, starring Andrea Riseborough and Clive Owen.
For your chance to win a private screening of Shadow Dancer for you and up to 20 friends, just answer the following question;
Who is the author of the Shadow Dancer book?
a) Tom Bradby
b) Stephen King
c) John Grisham
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Shadow Dancer Rights Limited/ BBC/ The British Film Institute/ Wild Bunch 2012
Orange and Paramount Screening Prize - Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by the opening and closing date of the competition draw August 24th.
- This draw is open to UK residents only excluding employees or agents of Orange, Paramount Pictures or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or never received.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One entry per household only.
- All entries must be supplied with full name and address and email address
- Prize is a private post-release screening of Shadow Dancer for the winner and 20 friends.
- Private screening must take place on a Monday to Friday evening at Paramount's Offices - 566 Chiswick High Road, W4.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- No cash alternative, prize is non-refundable, non exchangeable.
- No travel and accommodation is provided.
- NO RECORDING. This screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any recording device into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the theatre and forfeiture of the device. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability.
- If the first winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, the winner's claim will lapse and automatically become void. If the entry selected is invalid, adjudged void or a prize claim lapses, another entrant may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries at the Promoter's sole discretion (but the Promoter shall have no obligation to do so)
- The Promoter also has the right to select an alternative winner if:
1. a winner is ineligible to enter the competition;
2. the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 1 week of the closing date for entries if a prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
3. the winner is under 18 and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish their child to receive a prize;
4. the Promoter does not receive confirmation of the winner's address and/or parental consent within 14 days of any request;
5. the Promoter does not receive from the winner all documentation required in connection with the prize within the deadline notified by the Promoter;
6. a winner is unavailable on any specific date or dates notified at the time of entry.
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone. The sending of an email to the email address registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.
- The winner and all guests are subject to the restrictions of the film certification. ID will be required.
- Prize winner's screening must be redeemed within 3 months of the competition closing date.