THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the release of the highly anticipated new James Bond film SkyfallTM, we are giving two lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Bond on Set: Filming Skyfall, James Bond 50th Anniversary Postcards and a copy of the Skyfall soundtrack.
3 runners up will also get their hands on a copy of the Skyfall soundtrack and James Bond 50th Anniversary Postcards and another 5 runners up will get a copy of the Skyfall soundtrack.
Daniel Craig is back as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in SkyfallTM, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time.
In SkyfallTM, Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. The film is from Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, and Sony Pictures Entertainment. Directed by Sam Mendes. Produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. Written by Neal Purvis & Robert Wade and John Logan.
Bond is back in cinemas when SkyfallTM opens this Friday.
For your chance to win, just answer the following question:
Who originally wrote the James Bond novels?
a) Ian Fleming
b) Robert Ludlum
c) John Grisham
Click here to pre-order the soundtrack
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition is closed on 2 November
- Sony Pictures UK and Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Orange. Orange's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.