THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
When long-term congressman Cam Brady (Will Ferrell) commits a major public gaffe before an upcoming election, a pair of ultra-wealthy CEOs plot to put up a rival candidate and gain influence over their North Carolina district.
Their man: naive Marty Huggins (Zach Galifianakis), director of the local Tourism Center. At first, Marty appears to be the unlikeliest possible choice but, with the help of his new benefactors' support, a cutthroat campaign manager and his family's political connections; he soon becomes a contender who gives the charismatic Cam plenty to worry about.
To celebrate the release of The Campaign on September 28th, we have tickets to an advanced screening on the 21st September in Central London - for your chance to win, just answer the question below and send your answer, along with your name and address, to email@example.com.
The Campaign is helmed by this acclaimed director. He is known for box office hits such as the Austin Powers franchise, the Meet the Parents franchise and Dinner for Schmucks. Name this director.
a.) Steven Spielberg
b.) Jay Roach
c.) Ron Howard
NB - Security will be present at the advcanced screening and all mobile phones must be turned off and screening etiquette adhered to.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition closes on 14/09/12
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Warner Bros. and Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Orange. Orange's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
© 2012 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.