THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
On Wednesday October 24th, David Attenborough will take part in a one-off, Q&A for The Penguin King 3D premiere in Fulham, London. And you could be there to meet and greet the wildlife luminary, impassioned environmentalist, and narrator of this enchanting nature film with Orange!
We've got two pairs of tickets to give away to two lucky winners who'll be able to watch the Premiere screening of the film, participate in an exclusive Q&A with David Attenborough that will be broadcast to participating cinemas across the UK, and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet and greet David.
From the producers of the BAFTA winning Flying Monsters 3D and filmed in spectacular 3D, join one King Penguin on his incredible adventure from awkward adolescence to fatherhood.
South Georgia - alone in a vast ocean. 900 miles from Antarctica, and a mere 100 miles long. A wild rugged landscape with mountain ranges, vast glaciers, windblown plains half buried beneath snow and ice.
Three years ago, the penguin king left home. Now he is returning to the place where he was born and raised: Penguin City. One of the most densely-packed, sought-after pieces of real estate in the entire southern hemisphere and somehow he must establish his own place in it. He must find a mate.
What follows is a journey through the most challenging time of the penguin king's life. His story is often comic, sometimes tragic, and ultimately triumphant: a rite of passage set on one of the earth's last great wildernesses.
To be in with a chance to experience this one-of-a-kind cinematic event and meet David Attenborough, simply answer this question:
What type of animal is a penguin?
The Penguin King 3D will be in cinemas across the UK for one night only on October 24th when its narrator, David Attenborough will answer questions in an exclusive Q&A broadcast via satellite - book your tickets now to avoid disappointment!
The Penguin King 3D will be out on DVD on 19th November
Just send your answer, name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on October 22nd
- Open to UK participants only
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of this competition is Orange.