To celebrate the release of The Possession, out August 31st, we are giving one lucky reader the chance to win horror-tastic set of DVDs!
Based on a true story, The Possession tells the terrifying story of how one family must unite in order to survive the wrath of an unspeakable evil...
Clyde (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and Stephanie Brenek (Kyra Sedgwick) see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em's behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
Like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PossessionUK
For your chance to win a Possession mug and DVDs including Drag Me to Hell, Scream and The Faculty, just answer the following question;
What does the box in The Possession contain?
a) A Spider
b) A Dibbuck
c) A skull
To enter, send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Prize includes 1 Possession Mug, eight DVDs (Cabin Fever 2, Daylight Fades, Drag Me To Hell, Goblin, Mongolian, Saw The Final Chapter, Scream, The Factulty, Trackman)
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Lionsgate UK and Orange.co.uk do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Prize will only be delivered to a UK & N. Ireland based address.
- Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Orange.co.uk. Orange.co.uk's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Orange.co.uk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Orange.co.uk reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.