THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the release of feel-good comedy The Sapphires which stars Chris O'Dowd and hits cinemas November 7, we are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a gift voucher entitling them to five one-hour singing lessons courtesy of Vocaltutor!
Chris O'Dowd (Bridesmaids, The I.T. Crowd) takes centre-stage as a band manager with a penchant for whisky and a passion for soul music, who spots the sparkling talent of an unlikely girl-band in this feel-good charmer inspired by a true story.
Watch the trailer for The Sapphires
Vocaltutor has developed a unique teaching method that covers every aspect of singing. Students are given the opportunity to explore they own voice, understanding their capabilities, enabling them to develop. Vocaltutor encourage variety in singing styles, assisting students to become all round performers and vocalists.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize we want to hear what your go-to karaoke song is.
Simply email email@example.com with your song choice (and your name and address) with The Sapphires in the email subject to get your hands on the singing lessons gift voucher.
For more information on The Sapphires visit the official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TheSapphiresMovie.
For more information on Vocaltutor visit www.vocaltutor.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on 12th November
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for the main winner is a gift voucher for five 1hr singing lessons from Vocal Tutor
- Travel to and from the singing lessons is not included
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winner's name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.