To celebrate the release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in cinemas on April 18th, we're giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the star-studded World Premiere on April 10th!
We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man.
But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead.
It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there's no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone).
But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: Oscorp.
Great moments in film and TV are worth paying for, whether they're epic sci-fi adventure moments that take your breath away or heart pounding moments that have us biting our lips, they all take us on a journey.
With a wealth of official ways to watch film and TV out there, as their makers intended, it's never been easier to show your love - head to Findanyfilm.com - where you can find all films, all above board, all in one place.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply watch the trailer above and answer the following question...
What are the civilians chanting in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 'Moments Worth Paying For' trailer?
Send your answer, along with your name, contact number and address to email@example.com
Spider-Man and related characters and elements: TM & © 2014 Marvel. The Amazing Spider-Man 2, the Movie © 2014 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & conditions
- Competition closes at 5pm on Monday 7th April 2014
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Orange. Orange's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.