Win the chance to Go Ape with the family with The Three Stooges & Virgin Experience Days!
To celebrate the release of family comedy The Three Stooges in cinemas on 22nd August, Twentieth Century Fox are pleased to offer two lucky readers the chance to win Family Passes (Two Adults & Two Children) to top tree adventure - Go Ape.
Head to one of the 28 UK forest adventures for two to three hours in the trees, taking on Zip Wires, Tarzan Swings, Rope Ladders and a variety of High-Wire Crossings, all set in the UK's most beautiful woodlands.
At Go Ape you'll be kitted out with harnesses, pulleys and Karabiners, provided with a detailed safety brief with training and then let loose into the forest canopy to roam free. Life is so much more fun when you're jumping off a tree-top platform into a cargo net.
Left on a doorstep of an orphanage run by nuns, new-borns Larry, Curly and Moe waste no time finger-poking, slapping and woo-woo-wooing their way into trouble. Years later, and with the orphanage forced to close its doors, the three grown Stooges embark on a mission to save their former home.
Starring Sean Hayes, Chris Diamantopoulos and Will Sasso and directed by The Farrelly Brothers, expect slapstick comedy at its very best when The Three Stooges woo-woos into cinemas on 22nd August 2012.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, simply answer the following question:
After Larry and Moe, who is the third Stooge?
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on The Three Stooges & National Idiots Day visit the official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/The3StoogesUK/
© 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
For more information of Virgin Experience Days visit: http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/high-ropes
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on August 28th
- Open to UK participants only
- The prize per winner consists of Go Ape vouchers for two adults and two children.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site.
- Winner's name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Competition is not open to employees of Virgin Experience Days, their associated companies, agents and their relations
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries are not restricted but only one prize per person.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of exceptional circumstances beyond the control of the promoter
- Judging will be independently supervised
- A copy of Virgin Experience Days terms and conditions can be found here.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The promoter cannot accept responsibility for any delayed or lost entries
- Promoter: Virgin Experience Days, Acorne House, Unit 9 Lane End Business Park, Lane End, High Wycombe HP14 3BY