To celebrate the release of Oz the Great and Powerful, in cinemas in spectacular 3D this Friday we are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a piece of film art signed by Sam Raimi. Five runners up will also win a goody bag.
Disney's fantastical adventure "Oz The Great and Powerful," directed by Sam Raimi, imagines the origins of L. Frank Baum's beloved character, the Wizard of Oz. When Oscar Diggs (James Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he's hit the jackpot-fame and fortune are his for the taking-that is until he meets three witches, Theodora (Mila Kunis), Evanora (Rachel Weisz) and Glinda (Michelle Williams), who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone's been expecting. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late. Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity-and even a bit of wizardry-Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well.
When small-time magician Oscar Diggs (James Franco) pulls one flimflam too many, he finds himself hurled into the fantastical Land of Oz where he must somehow transform himself into the great and powerful Wizard-and just maybe into a better man as well.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize simply answer the following question:
Glinda the Good Witch is played by Michelle Williams but who plays Theodora?
a) Mila Kunis
b) Rachel Weisz
c) Joey King
Send your answer, along with your name and address, to email@example.com
For more information on Oz The Great and Powerful visit the official Facebook page.
- Competition will close on 21 March
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for the main winner is a piece of film art signed by Sam Raimi
- Five runners up will win a goody bag (1x t-shirt, 1x tote and 1x stickers)
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.