To celebrate THE GENIUS OF HITCHCOCK season and the iconic British film director, the Master of Suspense himself, Alfred Hitchcock, we have teamed up with the BFI to give one lucky winner a chance to win a year's BFI Membership.
The season runs until October and showcases a complete retrospective of his films, from his early British silents, to his later Hollywood classics. Also included in the season is a dedicated microsite - The 39 Steps to Hitchcock which is a step-by-step guide through one man's genius, featuring exclusive film extracts, interviews with close collaborators (Kim Novak, Tippi Hedren and more) and a journey through his life and career through galleries curated by Hitchcock experts bfi.org.uk/39steps
Defining Janet Leigh as the original scream queen, Psycho's shower scene has come to be one of most famous scenes in cinema history. As a good 'scream' is vital in any horror film, we want to see your most horrified scream face!
For a chance to win this amazing prize, just head to the @orangefilm twitter page and upload your best scream face hashtagging #geniusofhitchcock - Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition will close on 25th August
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for 1x Win a year's BFI membership http://filmstore.bfi.org.uk/acatalog/info_15520.html
- BFI membership is valid for 12 months
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar prize to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into