THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
This year, the 56th BFI London Film Festival in partnership with American Express will open on Wednesday 10th October with the European Premiere of Disney and director Tim Burton's Frankenweenie. To celebrate this exclusive event, we're giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky winner!
From creative genius Tim Burton (Alice in Wonderland, The Nightmare Before Christmas) comes Frankenweenie, a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog.
After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life - with just a few minor adjustments.
He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor's fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new "leash on life" can be monstrous.
A stop-motion animated film, Frankenweenie was filmed in black and white and rendered in 3D. It boasts a talented voice cast including Catherine O'Hara, Martin Short, Martin Landau, Charlie Tahan and Winona Ryder.
Disney's Frankenweenie is released in cinemas nationwide on Wednesday 17th October.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the European premiere, simply answer this question:
What is the name of Victor's beloved dog?
To enter, just send your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- This competition closes on October 5th
- Orange do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Orange reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.