To celebrate the release of terrifying new horror Silent House which is released on May 4th, we are giving a lucky winner the chance to win a Polaroid camera so you can see when all the lights go out...
In Silent House, Sarah (Elizabeth Olsen), along with her uncle and father, prepare their long-time family summer home, recently violated by squatters, for sale. But broken windows and cracks in the plaster are the least of their problems when they discover they are not alone and there's more than just mold concealed behind the walls. Over the course of 85 harrowing minutes, their idyllic isolated retreat is transformed into a site of horror as the family's past returns to taunt then terrorise them, exposing a hidden and distorted history.
Silent House, a re-imagining of the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda, is told in real time in one continuous take, just as Sarah sees - and experiences - it.
As you can see from the poster above, whatever lurks in the depths of the family summer home is truly terrifying Sarah!
To enter the competition, we want you to email us an image of yourself recreating Sarah's scared face pose.
Send your image along with your full name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter.
Silent House is released in cinemas on May 4th 2012. For more information please visit:
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on May 11th
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for 1 winner is Polaroid 300 - Classic Instant Camera
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked from entries to email address email@example.com before closing date
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- Orange are the promoter of this competition. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.