Free music on Monkey
Just top up by £5 and get...
- Unlimited smartphone access to 300,000 tracks
- Exclusive videos, photos and interviews
- Listen online and on your mobile for free
- Free daily internet pass for your mobile
1. This competition is open to everyone in the UK, excluding employees of Orange, their agents or their families and any company associated with it.
2. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions, which by taking part, all competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
3. One entry per customer.
4. To enter, simply visit the Orange Monkey website, follow the competition link and answer the multiple choice question correctly.
5. The competition will run from 9 June 2010 until 14 June. †
6. The winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible correct entries, with the draw being overseen by an independent observer on [ 15 /06/2010]. The winner will be notified within 48 hours.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted within the above time, an alternative winner will be chosen from all correct and eligible entries.
8. Orange shall not be responsible for entries that are lost, corrupted or mis-transmitted. Proof of submission of your entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The winner will receive two tickets to the Scissor Sisters gig of their choice, chosen from Birmingham Academy on Friday 18 June, Barrowlands Glasgow on Saturday 19 June, London Brixton Academy on Tuesday 22 June† and Wednesday 23 June , and Manchester Apollo on Monday 28 June. The winner will also get the opportunity to meet the Scissor Sisters at† the gig .
10. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the prize. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
11. Orange's decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Orange reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
13. The prize winner may be required to participate in some publicity.
14. Any queries relating to the competition should be directed to the Orange Monkey Competitions customers help line by calling 07968 784596. Calls will be charged at your service plan rates.
15. The promoter is Orange Personal Communications Services Limited, St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ