Abigail Breslin song to feature on new movie soundtrack
Teenage actress Abigail Breslin has been given a huge boost as she carves out a new career as a solo singer - one of her new songs will appear on the soundtrack to her forthcoming film Final Girl.
The Little Miss Sunshine star, 16, reveals she is hoping to share her new material with fans in the next couple of months, but one track she penned has already been picked up for the thriller, the directorial debut of celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
She says, "I've always loved music... I've been writing and recording... I actually have a song that I wrote that's going into a movie that I did called Final Girl... It's very exciting."
Breslin previously dabbled in music by forming a band with a gal pal after learning to play the guitar for her role in 2010 drama Janie Jones.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 4. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 5. Penn Badgley worried about how Jeff Buckley fans would receive his film