Angelina Jolie treats kids to Les Miserables filming
Angelina Jolie treated three of her kids to a special visit to the set of upcoming movie musical Les Miserables on Monday.
The actress took her eldest sons Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, and seven-year-old daughter Zahara to the legendary Pinewood Studios to watch Russell Crowe shooting scenes in character as Police Inspector Javert.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "Russell and Angelina caught up at the F Stage, where Les Mis is being shot. The kids were all fitted with (protective) ear defenders because it's quite a loud sound stage. It was really exciting for the children to see the movie being shot."
Crowe was said to have personally invited the Tomb Raider star, who is in the U.K. to begin working on Disney's Maleficent, to check out the production.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 4. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 5. Penn Badgley worried about how Jeff Buckley fans would receive his film