Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor wed
Bollywood superstars Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are man and wife after marrying at a ceremony in India on Tuesday.
The couple kicked off the wedding festivities with a dance on Sunday before holding an official marriage registration ceremony at Khan's residence on Tuesday.
They then hosted a star-studded wedding celebration for family and friends at the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai.
Khan and Kapoor, who have been together for five years, will also hold an official reception for politicians and fellow entertainers in Delhi on 18 October.
Khan was previously married to actress Amrita Singh, the mother of his two children, who he divorced in 2004, while the marriage marks Kapoor's first trip down the aisle.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 3. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 4. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 5. Tom Hiddleston battled caffeine withdrawal on poverty challenge