Glee boss' office evacuated over powder scare
Glee creator Ryan Murphy's office was reportedly evacuated on Monday after a suspicious powder was discovered in the mail.
Police were called to the production company in Los Angeles after "a little bit of white powder" spilled out of a letter from a fan asking Murphy to read his script, reports Deadline.com.
Staff were ordered to leave the building while a hazardous materials team conducted a brief investigation.
Work resumed after the officers determined the substance was not dangerous, according to a spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 4. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 5. Penn Badgley worried about how Jeff Buckley fans would receive his film