Harrison Ford: 'Hopes For Good News Soon'
Harrison Ford has spent a second night in hospital after being injured while filming the news Star Wars movie at Pinewood Studios.
The actor broke his ankle and had to be airlifted to hospital in Oxford where he has been treated for his injury.
A publicist for the film told Sky News they were: "Hoping to announce some good news soon."
Ford, 71, was reported to have been hurt when the door of the Millennium Falcon fell on him.
A spokesman for Ford's wife, the Ally McBeal actress Calista Flockhart, told The Daily Telegraph she was flying out to the UK to be with her husband.
The actor is reprising his role as Han Solo in the latest episode in the Star Wars franchise, Episode VII, which is being directed by JJ Abrams and is scheduled for release in December 2015.
Disney spokesman Paul Roeder said filming would continue on schedule while Ford recovers.
A spokesman for Lucasfilm said: "Harrison Ford sustained an ankle injury during filming today on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII.
"He was taken to a local hospital and is receiving care. Shooting will continue as planned while he recuperates."
A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said confirmed they had been called to the set at around 5pm on Thursday and confirmed the actor had been airlifted to hospital.
He added the actor had been injured by a "garage door" and said: "The Health and Safety Executive have been informed and will look into it."
Ford's co-stars include many of those who were in the original film - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - including Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill.
The plot of Episode VII has been kept a secret, but Abrams said it would also feature Lord Of The Rings star Andy Serkis and 12 Years A Slave actress Lupita Nyong'o.
The plot takes place 30 years after the end of Return Of The Jedi.
Related Stories Harrison Ford Crushed: Star Still In Hospital Star Wars Film: Latest Cast Members Revealed Day One On Star Wars : Episode VII Film Set