Jamie Foxx pranked at 45th birthday party
Jamie Foxx was convinced his loved ones had forgotten about his birthday when he showed up to a deserted dinner party on Thursday.
The Ray star headed to New York City's Mr. Chow restaurant with a friend to celebrate his 45th birthday and was stunned to discover no one was there.
The pal then asked Foxx to accompany him on a quick errand, and the disheartened actor agreed to go along - only to be taken to a surprise bash at the General, an eatery due to launch in Manhattan's Lower East Side next month which was especially opened for his group.
Twenty-five of the star's nearest and dearest, including his daughter Corinne Bishop, began singing Happy Birthday to Foxx when he arrived, reports the New York Post.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Zach Galifianakis and Renee Zellweger help homeless lady
- 4. Emilia Clarke shrugs off Broadway bathtub nudity fuss
- 5. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees