Justin Bieber sings break-up song following split with Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber alluded to his heartbreak over his rumoured split from Selena Gomez by singing Justin Timberlake's break-up track Cry Me A River at a gig over the weekend.
The teenage pop star reportedly parted ways from the singer/actress in October and news of the rumoured split hit headlines on Saturday.
Bieber and Gomez have yet to confirm the story, but the Baby singer appeared to make his feelings clear by performing an acoustic version of Timberlake's heartache anthem during his concert in Boston, Massachusetts on Saturday night just hours after the split news became public.
Timberlake's 2002 hit was inspired by the breakdown of his relationship with fellow pop star Britney Spears.
Bieber was quizzed about his relationship status during a U.S. radio interview on Saturday, but refused to clarify the reports, saying, "I don't know what to say. I don't know really what's really even going on in my life. To even assess that is... doesn't make sense because I have not made any comment."
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Zach Galifianakis and Renee Zellweger help homeless lady
- 4. Emilia Clarke shrugs off Broadway bathtub nudity fuss
- 5. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees