Katie Holmes moves out of marital mansion
Katie Holmes appears to have officially quit the California mansion she once shared with Tom Cruise after removal trucks were spotted outside the property.
The actress filed for divorce from the Top Gun star in June after five years of marriage and she has been spending her time in New York City, with the couple's young daughter Suri, since the split news became public.
It has now been revealed Holmes has moved her belongings out of the couple's marital home in Bel Air - removal trucks were photographed outside the property on Thursday and teams of movers were reportedly taking the items into storage.
Holmes recently moved into a new apartment in Manhattan's Chelsea district with Suri, six.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 4. Coleen Nolan urges thieves to return dying sister's keepsakes
- 5. Star Trek goes boldly to top of nation's box office