Katy Perry & Nicole Scherzinger up for X Factor job
Katy Perry and Nicole Scherzinger are among the big names in consideration to fill Kelly Rowland's vacant seat on the X Factor judging panel, according to longtime star Louis Walsh.
The Irish svengali has let it slip that there are five celebrities being considered for former Destiny Child star Rowland's job.
He tells the Irish Herald newspaper, "I've worked with Nicole and Katy before and I would love to work with them again, they were fantastic."
Current X Factor Australia judge and former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown, Anastasia and ex-judge Sharon Osbourne are also being considered.
Walsh adds, "Mel B knows the format so well... Anastasia has sold millions of records and is a big star and I would give anything to work with Sharon again."
Walsh currently judges the show with Take That's Gary Barlow and pop star Tulisa Contostavlos.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 3. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 4. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 5. Tom Hiddleston battled caffeine withdrawal on poverty challenge