UK & World News
Kenya Attack: Sixth Briton Confirmed Dead
A sixth Briton has been confirmed dead following the Kenya shopping centre attack, as officials say the number of British casualties may rise further.
Some 67 people were killed in the attack on the Westgate shopping mall and dozens of people are still reported missing.
The number of British deaths had earlier been revised from six down to five, but on Saturday the Foreign Office revealed that another UK national had been identified among the fatalities.
The identity of the sixth victim has not been revealed.
A Foreign Office spokesman said: "We have no information at this time that any further British nationals have been killed although we cannot rule out the potential for further British casualties and we continue to stay in close contact with the Kenyan authorities as their investigations continue."
It comes as Sky News filmed new footage from the rear of the Nairobi mall which shows the extent of the damage following the attack.
Hundreds of tons of masonry, debris and metal fell down several floors after part of the roof collapsed.
Sky News filmed from a private property of resident Sukhbir Singh, who said he heard "really loud blasts" and "several gunshots".
He said at the part of the roof which has now fallen down he saw two or three gunmen opening fire towards children, adding "it was really, really bad".
"They just came in and sprayed bullets without talking," he added.
The Islamist group al Shabaab said it carried out the massacre to punish Kenya for sending its troops into Somalia to fight the al Qaeda-linked organisation.