UK & World News
Kenya Mall Attack: Briton Freed Without Charge
A British man questioned over the Westgate mall attack in Nairobi has been released without charge, the Foreign Office has said.
The man was heading to London when he was arrested at Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta Airport last week.
He had reportedly aroused suspicions because he bruises on his face.
Kenyan authorities said he is now free to travel wherever he wants, Sky sources understand.
Kenya has arrested 12 people since the shopping centre massacre, but four of those, including the Briton, have been released.
At least 67 people were killed when al Shabaab militants stormed the upmarket mall on September 21.
The Red Cross has said 39 people remain missing, but the Kenyan government believes there is no-one unaccounted for.
Six British nationals were killed in the attack alongside people from Kenya, France, China, Ghana, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Peru and the Netherlands.
Kenyans have become increasingly frustrated over the government's unwillingness to share information about the attack.
Almost no details have been released about what happened after the first hours of the siege.
Security officials have been called to give evidence before MPs about possible security failings ahead of the siege.
But authorities have urged the public to be patient.
"We ask you to bear with us," Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku said.
The assault, claimed by al Shabaab to be in retaliation for Kenyan military operations in Somalia, ended after a four-day siege when security forces went in to flush out the gunmen.
Part of the mall also collapsed during the attack.
On Sunday, Kenyans and foreigners visited a makeshift memorial near the shopping centre to remember the dead and call for peace.