Liberty X star is father to twins
Irish pop star Tony Lundon is a father to twins after his wife gave birth over the weekend.
The singer was preparing for his band Liberty X's big stage comeback as part of a 1990s/2000s pop acts reunion show in the U.K. when he found out his wife Kelly had gone into labour prematurely.
However, despite their early arrival, twin boys Max and Rioghan are doing well.
The star tells The Sun newspaper, "They're seven weeks premature but they're good. They're tiny so they needed a little help and are in a special care unit. We didn't really see them until Sunday morning. It was really scary."
Lundon took to the stage in London with his bandmates as planned on Tuesday following the early arrival of his sons. The Big Reunion concert also featured pop acts including Atomic Kitten and Five.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 3. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 4. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 5. Penn Badgley worried about how Jeff Buckley fans would receive his film