Michelle Williams taking break from acting
Actress Michelle Williams is taking a break from Hollywood.
The Brokeback Mountain star's latest movie Oz the Great and Powerful is due for worldwide release next month and Williams hasn't stepped foot on a movie set since wrapping the fantasy film.
Williams admits she is already enjoying the hiatus, telling E! Online, "I haven't worked since I made this movie, which is over a year ago. Really I don't know (what is next), I don't know. I'm really happy to not have anything looming - except my hair. I'm really working on my hair growing out.
"I think I'm ready. It's on its way, slowly but surely. I think I'm ready. That's why I've stayed with short hair for so long - the mid-stage is insufferable. It's really hard on your self-esteem."
The blonde beauty previously admitted she kept her pixie cut in honour of her late fiance Heath Ledger, who died in January 2008, insisting, "I cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it."
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 3. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 4. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 5. Penn Badgley worried about how Jeff Buckley fans would receive his film