Paralysed Bond stuntman Eddie Kidd's wife denies assault allegations
The estranged wife of paralysed former Bond stuntman Eddie Kidd has pleaded not guilty to allegations she assaulted the wheelchair-bound star.
Samantha Kidd was arrested last month and charged with six counts of assault over a four-month period.
She was bailed and appeared at Brighton Magistrates' Court Wednesday to deny the charges.
A district judge has sent the case to trial in July.
The 44 year old was a full-time carer for Kidd, who was left paralysed and brain damaged in a motorbike crash in 1996. The movie daredevil has stood in for Bond actors including Pierce Brosnan, Sir Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton and picked up an Order of the British Empire (OBE) medal from Charles, Prince of Wales last June.
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Zach Galifianakis and Renee Zellweger help homeless lady
- 4. Emilia Clarke shrugs off Broadway bathtub nudity fuss
- 5. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees