Simon Baker tears up at Hollywood Walk of Fame honour
Simon Baker struggled to control his emotions when he was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday.
The Devil Wears Prada actor wept as he was presented with the award, Hollywood's 2,490th star, by his longtime friend Naomi Watts, who starred with him in thriller The Ring.
Baker became tearful as he thanked his wife, Rebecca Rigg, for giving him the support he needed to succeed, and he dedicated the achievement to their three children, Stella Breeze, 19, Claude Blue, 13, and 11-year-old Harry Friday.
He says, "Kids, this is for you. My cup runneth over."
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 3. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 4. Coleen Nolan urges thieves to return dying sister's keepsakes
- 5. Star Trek goes boldly to top of nation's box office