will.i.am & Danny O'Donoghue team up for new track
The Script singer Danny O'donoghue and his fellow The Voice mentor will.i.am have collaborated on a new track.
The two became unlikely friends while shooting the TV talent show this year and now they've teamed up in the studio with O'Donoghue's bandmates.
New tune Hall Of Fame will be the first single released from The Script's new album.
O'Donoghue tells The Sun newspaper, "I played Will a few demos backstage early on in The Voice. We got to Hall Of Fame and he immediately asked if he could have it for his new album, as it was exactly what he was looking for.
"I wasn't having it; it was our lead single, but I asked if he'd be on it. He agreed and we booked in time to record it."
But The Script singer admits it wasn't easy to nail his busy pal down to studio time, adding, "He's either late or completely flakes, so it took four attempts to get him to record his part. Eventually we put it together in his hotel room in 15 minutes."
- 1. Bernie Nolan stuns doctors with health battle
- 2. Lenny Henry takes aim at BAFTA TV awards over lack of black nominees
- 3. Derek Jacobi wants to press ahead with second series of Vicious
- 4. Alfie Allen banned from Game of Thrones press event
- 5. Penn Badgley worried about how Jeff Buckley fans would receive his film