Orange Wednesdays - terms and conditions
1. The promotion applies to all screenings of films available to the paying public, excluding premieres and private screenings, on Wednesdays, until Wednesday, 25 February 2015.
2. Text tickets are redeemable only on Wednesdays during the offer period during advertised opening hours of the Participating Cinemas.
3. The offer is not available when booking in advance by whatever means.
4. Text tickets must be presented at the cinema box office when buying the cinema ticket. The lowest price cinema ticket will be issued free.
5. The text ticket will be validated by the box office staff.
6. Once validated, the text ticket can't be used again.
7. There is a maximum of one text ticket per Orange Subscriber per transaction per week. You can only use a text ticket once.
8. You can't use this promotion in conjunction with any other offer.
9. We cannot offer a cash alternative.
10. We will only accept original text tickets, unless acquired from mobile broadband onto a laptop or PDA.
11. The cinemas' standard terms and conditions of purchase, sale and entry apply.
12. The free cinema ticket issued is complimentary, with zero cash value.
13. The offer is valid until the expiry date stated on the text ticket.
14. There is only one free admission per Orange Subscriber per paid cinema ticket.
15. Seat availability is on a first come, first served basis. Admission is not guaranteed.
16. Text ticket holders and their guests have no priority over other customers.
17. Admissions are subject to film classifications.
18. Text tickets are non-transferable.
19. The offer applies to standard tickets only.
20. The offer will only cover the cost of a standard priced ticket. An additional premium may be required for premium seating, 3D screenings, IMAX, VIP seats, premium seats, gold class, Extreme screen or other premium offers. Please contact your local cinema for confirmation.
21. The free cinema ticket will be issued to the same film and session as the paid cinema ticket.
22. Honouring of text tickets is subject to film and seat availability.
23. Text tickets are subject to availability. Text tickets are issued on a priority basis to either active Orange mobile customers who spend over £5 per month with Orange or Orange broadband and dial up customers who have an average spend of over £5 per month with Orange and have their own mobile phone account which is able to send and receive texts. Orange may revise the terms of this promotion from time to time. Orange reserves the right to change the amount that you have to spend in order to qualify.
24. To call or text 241 or 80241 is free. To receive a text ticket you'll be charged a rate of 35p per text.