Snake dies after biting silicone breast
A huge snake which bit a model's surgically enhanced breast later died from silicone poisoning.
Israeli model Orit Fox was posing with the snake at a photoshoot in Tel Aviv when it suddenly turned on her.
She was holding the boa constrictor and went to lick its head when it suddenly tired of the attention and latched on to her left breast.
Footage of the incident on Spanish TV channel Telecino has notched up nearly a quarter of a million hits on YouTube.
As the snake bit Fox, a man rushed over to help her and remove the snake from her breast.
The model was taken to Hillel Yaffe Hospital in Hadera, northwest of Jerusalem, but later released after a tetanus shot and a few hours of observation.
But the snake did not fare so well. Days later, Telecinco reported that the creature had died of silicone poisoning.
Fox is regarded as Israel's version of Katie Price and has undergone several operations to enlarge her breasts.
Hello, regular commenting on Orange News and Sport pages closes on Thursday 30 May 2013. We will continue to provide a commenting facility on major news and sport events on orangeworld.co.uk. Contact us via http://oran.ge/OWfeedback if you have any further questions. Thanks.