Costa aware of rival offers
Atletico Madrid ace Diego Costa has claimed he is aware that a number of offers have been made for his services.
Costa has been strongly linked with a possible move to Chelsea this summer with Jose Mourinho reported to have made the Brazilian-born forward his top summer transfer target.
Atletico coach Diego Simeone has previously admitted he would not stand in Costa's way this summer should they receive a suitable offer for the 25-year-old Spain striker.
Costa, who scored from the penalty spot in Wednesday's UEFA Champions League semi-final win over Chelsea, says he is aware of the offers, but that he is no rush to make a decision on his future.
"I feel good at Atletico, I am happy in Madrid," Costa told Sky Sports Italia.
"We will see what happens, there are offers but it is too early yet to talk. Now I am just thinking about the end of the season, I want to win the Champions League and La Liga."
Costa is relishing the prospect of coming up against cross town rivals Real Madrid in the Champions League final in Lisbon next month and feels they deserved to overcome Chelsea.
"The truth is this is a beautiful final that we'll play against Real Madrid," added Costa. "It will be a great match, we hope to do well.
"We deserve to be in the final. The team was calm after Torres' [opening] goal, we were tremendous for the whole game."