Dyche determined to keep Ings
Sean Dyche says Burnley will be doing all they can to ensure that top marksman Danny Ings remains at the club.
The 21-year-old striker has earned rave reviews this season as he has helped to spark a second tier promotion push.
His 26 goals have helped to return Burnley to the Premier League and him to the Sky Bet Championship Player of the Year award.
Retaining his services when the transfer window re-opens could be quite a challenge, with a number of top flight clubs reported to be closely monitoring his situation.
Dyche is, however, determined to prevent another prolific forward slipping through his grasp, with Queens Park Rangers having pounced for Charlie Austin last summer.
He said in the Lancashire Telegraph: "The board have already made it clear that Danny was not available and that's why we had no bids for him in January. They made it clear the year before with Charlie Austin.
"We've been strong like that, so that's a good thing.
"Obviously when a player's playing well, and we've had a number this year, there are always rumours, there's always people floating around, there's always people looking.
"It is that ying and yang scenario. You want the team to do well, when it does well you get other people coming and saying 'why are they doing well' and they look at your players."
Dyche added of a man who rounded off the season in style with a goal in a 2-2 draw with Reading on Saturday: "I thought he was sharp again. I've got to be honest I think some of his performances have been excellent.
"He was very good against Ipswich last week and he's done things that I notice, the staff notice, fans don't always notice.
"I think he's been terrific and he's capped it off with a great goal. It just gives him another feather in his cap at the end of a marvellous season."