Leicester set up grand finale

Leicester's Heineken Cup fate stayed firmly in their own hands after they drew 15-15 with the Ospreys at the Liberty Stadium.

The Tigers were behind for much of the contest but seemed to have turned things around following second-half tries from Ben Youngs and Niall Morris, only for Jonathan Spratt to level things up in the closing stages.

The result means the Ospreys' hopes of qualifying for the last eight are now over, while Leicester will progress as Pool 2 winners if they can see off Toulouse at home next weekend in a winner-takes-all showdown.

The Ospreys had the first opportunity to open the scoring but Dan Biggar struck a long-range penalty against the post, with the fly-half's second attempt from wide on the right also being off-target.

Biggar's streak of bad luck continued as his third attempt cannoned off the bar but his fourth, which came after a sustained period of pressure from the hosts, finally split the uprights.

The Ospreys continued to dominate and were rewarded in the 32nd minute when No 8 Joe Bearman finished off a fine move which featured some great play from Kahn Fotuali'i and Justin Tipuric.

The conversion was added by Biggar, while a Toby Flood penalty at the other end left the hosts 10-3 up at half-time.

Leicester came under pressure again early in the second half but managed to weather the storm and were still only seven points adrift at the hour mark.

And after Biggar had struck a third penalty against the woodwork, the Tigers levelled the scores as Youngs burrowed over the line from close range before Flood tacked on the conversion.

The home side were now reeling and fell behind for the first time in the match when Morris went over with eight minutes left, with his score being confirmed by the television match official.

However, there was still time for Spratt to cross in the corner for the Ospreys following a sensational break by Eli Walker, although Biggar missed a difficult conversion which would have snatched a dramatic win.