Pulis: New deals have to wait
Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis says possible new deals for some of the club's key players will have to wait until they know which division they will be playing in next season.
Players such as Julian Speroni, Mile Jedinak, Damien Delaney and Jonathan Parr will be out of the contract in the summer.
And goalkeeper Speroni said earlier in the week that his 10-year stint with the Eagles could be drawing to a close.
However, Pulis says uncertainty about Palace's future is the reason why new deals have yet to be discussed.
"There are quite a few players who are out of contract," he said.
"I think the situation is that we don't know whether we're going to be a Premier League side or a Championship side at the moment, so it's difficult to start any sort of negotiations, because you have to work off two different pages.
"I don't know how long it'll take to know our destiny, but I do say this, Julian has been magnificent for us since I've come here. He's a top professional and he's done brilliantly on the pitch as well."
Palace are away at Swansea on Sunday and Pulis has expressed his admiration for the recent achievements of the south Wales club.
"The success of Swansea over the past 10 years has been remarkable," he said.
"I think you have to give the chairman, Huw Jenkins, credit for how he has set up and run his football club. They have got a brand-new stadium and brand-new training facilities, and had a team that won a major cup competition last year and finished comfortably in the Premier League.
"They have some very good players, they have spent a lot of money, and we expect it to be a very tough game.
"They haven't just thrown (money) into a team and forgotten about everything else, they have actually built the football club up as well."