Wycombe v Bristol Rovers preview

Team news ahead of Saturday's League Two clash between Wycombe and Bristol Rovers at Adams Park.

Wycombe duo Matt Spring and Jo Kuffour have returned to training this week and could be named on the bench at Adams Park.

Spring's calf injury has kept him out since the start of November while Kuffour picked up an ankle ligament injury in late October but both have returned to full training with their team-mates.

Defender Charles Dunne is available to face Mark McGhee's side after missing the 3-0 win over Burton through suspension. With left-back Sam Wood impressing against the Brewers, Dunne could get back into the side at right-back.

Danny Foster, (knee) Anthony Stewart (thigh) and Gary Doherty (back) are all set to return to training next week to boost Gareth Ainsworth's options while Marvin McCoy is edging closer to a first-team return.

This weekend's meeting is a rearranged match after both sides exited the FA Cup at the first round stage.

The original game was controversially abandoned in the 66th minute back in August with Rovers 3-1 up after safety concerns about lightning hitting the back of one stand.

Bristol Rovers boss Mark McGhee could have five of his key players back in action this weekend, giving the Scot plenty of options.

McGhee is "anticipating, though not yet certain" that captain Matt Gill along with Matt Lund, David Clarkson and Fabian Broghammer will be available to feature, while defender Tom Parkes is in contention to return to the squad ahead of schedule after an ankle injury.

"Their return would give everyone a boost, because they are important players for us," McGhee told Rovers' official website. "Having so many more players available means that the whole picture improves."

Wayne Brown will miss the match after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season while Eliot Richards serves the last of his three-game ban.

This will be the the second time that Rovers have travelled to Adams Park for an npower League Two fixture this season after the original match was controversially abandoned back in August with McGhee's men 3-1 up.

Safety concerns about lightning hitting the back of one a stand saw the game halted in the 66th minute and rearranged for this weekend after both sides exited the FA Cup at the first round stage.