- Chat live with Rizzle Kicks, today 4:30pm
- Justin Timberlake: 'Music is not on the back burner'
- Professor Green reveals doubt over suicide lyrics
- Adele admits pining for '21' ex
- Lana Del Rey hits back at 'sexist' critics
- Rihanna: 'I love my ugly album cover'
- Pixie plans Jessie J and Ed Sheeran duets on album No.3
- Puberty problems for Justin Bieber
- Rihanna tour crisis as star is rushed to hospital
- Adele throat-cancer rumours denied
- Cher Lloyd: 'I nearly quit pop'
- New Amy Winehouse album announced
- Official chart result: Professor Green claims first No.1
- Lil Wayne 'not satisfied' with Nicki Minaj
- Michael Stipe will not go solo
- Damon Albarn and Flea announce new band
- Jessie J and Florence Welch join VH1 Divas line-up
- Britney's tour rider revealed
- Madonna returning with Nicki Minaj?
- Cher Lloyd: 'Don't ask me about Cheryl Cole!'
- BRIT Awards 2012 announced
- Adele announces live DVD
- U2 ready to quit?
- Fazer to produce Misha B album?
- Rihanna slammed by rape charity
- Noel snubs Liam's reunion offer
- Adele, Coldplay & Ed Sheeran scoop Q Awards
- Coldplay: 'Don't like our new album? Set fire to it'
- Gary Barlow announces solo shows
- Florence still chasing Drake duet
Adele cancer rumours denied
Adele has denied all rumours that her current vocal problems are due to throat cancer.
A statement from her record label has slammed internet gossip that has been circulating on Twitter and various music forums regarding the soul singer's current health problems.
She was recently forced to cancel all scheduled live dates in 2011 due to throat problems, and speculation has been rife that the 'Someone Like You' star may be more unwell that was previously stated.
"We would like to reiterate that Adele is to undergo surgery for a hemorrhaged vocal chord," said a statement from Adele's record label, XL. "All reports regarding any other condition are 100% false."
Adele has been order by doctors to rest her voice for the rest of the year to avoid further damage to her vocal chords. She is due to undergo surgery for the painful condition, but is expected to make a full recovery.
top tracks from Adele's 21 album:
Set Fire To The Rain :
A stirring and stunning hit for the much loved UK soul star
Someone Like You :
We dare you not to feel moved by this tale of true heartache
Rolling In The Deep :
Cruelly kept from claiming the UK No.1 spot by Bruno Mars
Rumour Has It :
Big-band soul that has made Lindsay Lohan an Adele fan
Turning Tables :
Another superb modern soul track from this amazing album
I'll Be Waiting :
An uptempo track that makes heartbreak sound ever so jolly