- Chat live with Rizzle Kicks, today 4:30pm
- Justin Timberlake: 'Music is not on the back burner'
- Professor Green reveals doubt over suicide lyrics
- Adele admits pining for '21' ex
- Lana Del Rey hits back at 'sexist' critics
- Rihanna: 'I love my ugly album cover'
- Pixie plans Jessie J and Ed Sheeran duets on album No.3
- Puberty problems for Justin Bieber
- Rihanna tour crisis as star is rushed to hospital
- Adele throat-cancer rumours denied
- Cher Lloyd: 'I nearly quit pop'
- New Amy Winehouse album announced
- Official chart result: Professor Green claims first No.1
- Lil Wayne 'not satisfied' with Nicki Minaj
- Michael Stipe will not go solo
- Damon Albarn and Flea announce new band
- Jessie J and Florence Welch join VH1 Divas line-up
- Britney's tour rider revealed
- Madonna returning with Nicki Minaj?
- Cher Lloyd: 'Don't ask me about Cheryl Cole!'
- BRIT Awards 2012 announced
- Adele announces live DVD
- U2 ready to quit?
- Fazer to produce Misha B album?
- Rihanna slammed by rape charity
- Noel snubs Liam's reunion offer
- Adele, Coldplay & Ed Sheeran scoop Q Awards
- Coldplay: 'Don't like our new album? Set fire to it'
- Gary Barlow announces solo shows
- Florence still chasing Drake duet
Coldplay: 'Set fire to our album!'
The band's fifth album is on sale this week, and frontman has suggested fans use the album to keep warm should they dislike the new album, which includes singles 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' and 'Paradise'.
"It's one of our roundest albums, it's almost a perfect circle of a CD," said Chris Martin. "It costs less than £20 and if you don't like it you can always burn it to get some warmth, so it's a three-pronged reason to buy it."
One person who might be taking the band up on their suggestion is Rihanna, who guests on album track 'Princess of China'. Chris Martin also joked about her appearance and mood while recording the duet.
"She's very ugly and quite grumpy but we got past those hurdles," Martin joked, before adding: "We thought our album needed the best singer in the world on it so we asked her very nervously and she said yes and it was a really great thing for us. We're very grateful."
Mylo Xyloto is released this week. Download the album from Orange Music Store.
an ideal combo:
Princess Of China :
Rihanna introduces the band to the synth-pop revolution
more Coldplay tracks:
An idyllic song with an unforgettable chorus
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall :
The lead single from Coldplay's latest album, Mylo Xyloto
Fix You :
Epic tear-jerking courtesy of Chris and the chaps
The Scientist :
Piano-driven excellence from the quartet's second album
The track that made them a household name in 2000