- Chat live with Rizzle Kicks, today 4:30pm
- Justin Timberlake: 'Music is not on the back burner'
- Professor Green reveals doubt over suicide lyrics
- Adele admits pining for '21' ex
- Lana Del Rey hits back at 'sexist' critics
- Rihanna: 'I love my ugly album cover'
- Pixie plans Jessie J and Ed Sheeran duets on album No.3
- Puberty problems for Justin Bieber
- Rihanna tour crisis as star is rushed to hospital
- Adele throat-cancer rumours denied
- Cher Lloyd: 'I nearly quit pop'
- New Amy Winehouse album announced
- Official chart result: Professor Green claims first No.1
- Lil Wayne 'not satisfied' with Nicki Minaj
- Michael Stipe will not go solo
- Damon Albarn and Flea announce new band
- Jessie J and Florence Welch join VH1 Divas line-up
- Britney's tour rider revealed
- Madonna returning with Nicki Minaj?
- Cher Lloyd: 'Don't ask me about Cheryl Cole!'
- BRIT Awards 2012 announced
- Adele announces live DVD
- U2 ready to quit?
- Fazer to produce Misha B album?
- Rihanna slammed by rape charity
- Noel snubs Liam's reunion offer
- Adele, Coldplay & Ed Sheeran scoop Q Awards
- Coldplay: 'Don't like our new album? Set fire to it'
- Gary Barlow announces solo shows
- Florence still chasing Drake duet
Deezer launches 'Music Wall' - get involved!
New music streaming service Deezer is inviting music fans to share their favourite songs with the nation in an innovative 'Music Wall' project.
The service, which is available to Orange users through the Panther tariff, is building a wall on the Deezer Music Wall Facebook page made up of the nation's most loved-tracks of all time. The tracks, and the story behind each, will then be turned into a real-life postcard and added to the Music Wall at London's Old Truman Brewery. explanation
Here's how you get involved:
1. Choose your favourite track and post it on www.facebook.com/deezermusicwall with an explanation of why you love it.
2. Tweet about the music wall, and you'll be in with the chance to win your own personalised postcard from the art installation.
Deezer is a new streaming service which, in conjunction with Orange, launched last week in the UK. It offers users access to millions of tracks streamed through their mobile phone and PC.
artists supporting the Deezer launch:
Emeli Sande made her debut with this slice of gospel pop
Down With The Trumpets :
A brilliant, brassy debut from the very loveable Rizzle Kicks
Love Part II :
Uplifting, inspirational pop from Bright Light Bright Light
more great British pop:
Finish Line :
Yasmin scored a massive 2011 hit with this classy pop track
Do It Like A Dude :
A testosterone fuelled debut from pop's biggest new star
New York :
British star Paloma Faith dreams of a city far from the UK