- Chat live with Rizzle Kicks, today 4:30pm
- Justin Timberlake: 'Music is not on the back burner'
- Professor Green reveals doubt over suicide lyrics
- Adele admits pining for '21' ex
- Lana Del Rey hits back at 'sexist' critics
- Rihanna: 'I love my ugly album cover'
- Pixie plans Jessie J and Ed Sheeran duets on album No.3
- Puberty problems for Justin Bieber
- Rihanna tour crisis as star is rushed to hospital
- Adele throat-cancer rumours denied
- Cher Lloyd: 'I nearly quit pop'
- New Amy Winehouse album announced
- Official chart result: Professor Green claims first No.1
- Lil Wayne 'not satisfied' with Nicki Minaj
- Michael Stipe will not go solo
- Damon Albarn and Flea announce new band
- Jessie J and Florence Welch join VH1 Divas line-up
- Britney's tour rider revealed
- Madonna returning with Nicki Minaj?
- Cher Lloyd: 'Don't ask me about Cheryl Cole!'
- BRIT Awards 2012 announced
- Adele announces live DVD
- U2 ready to quit?
- Fazer to produce Misha B album?
- Rihanna slammed by rape charity
- Noel snubs Liam's reunion offer
- Adele, Coldplay & Ed Sheeran scoop Q Awards
- Coldplay: 'Don't like our new album? Set fire to it'
- Gary Barlow announces solo shows
- Florence still chasing Drake duet
Justin Timberlake: 'Music is not on the back burner'
Despite carving out an increasingly successful acting career, Justin Timberlake has insisted he has not given up on his pop career.
Fans are still awaiting a follow-up to his 2007 effort FutureSex/LoveSounds, but he has instead turned his talents to cinema, appearing in films such as Friends With Benefits and In Time, but JT is adamant he has not turned his back on music.
He told BBC Newsbeat: "I don't really put anything on the back burner. I go from project to project and if something comes up that's inspiring and feels like it makes sense and is authentic to me, then - I'm just trying to continue to be inspired."
And it would seem that our very own George Michael is just the man to inspire him, as Justin attended his concert last Saturday (29 October) and appeared to be moved by the experience. He gushed: "I showed up for the concert it was beautiful. I felt like a night that I would remember forever.
"I felt lucky to be there and see him in that venue, in the Royal Albert Hall and see him with an orchestra, it was very intimate the show."
In other news, the 'My Love' singer has revealed that he will relaunch online social and music community MySpace next year. He said: "We are relaunching next year and I would rather not say anything about it. But it's very exciting."
will Justin ever return to music?:
It needed bringing and JT brought it. Still sounds amazing
Love Sex Magic :
Ciara coaxed Justin into the studio to sing on this Top Ten hit
Cry Me A River :
Timberlake and Timberland dream team work their magic
Until The End Of Time :
Justin roped in Beyonce to join him on this romantic duet
Like it or not, he'll have you naked by the end of this song
I'm Lovin' It :
The McDonalds-endorsing single was actually quite catchy
My Love :
A supremely sexy track featuring bad boy rapper TI